Organic Hawaiian Sandalwood ('iliahi) (Santalum paniculatum) Pure Essential Oil
- PURE SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL (Santalum paniculatum): Add one or two drops to your favorite face oil or lotion to hydrate dry skin. Also works wonders if you use a few drops of sandalwood oil for your hair.
- MOISTURIZING: This moisturizing essential oil is different from the sweet aroma of Indian Sandalwood. Hawaiian Sandalwood oil is very rich and wears as a very sophisticated fragrance which we think is the best smelling body oil.
- MULTI USE: This oil for skin care has many uses: you can massage this oil into scars, sensitive, chapped, dry or oily skin, stretch marks, or rejuvenate your hair with just a few drops. May even help with eczema. Great skin care for women (and men!)
- AROMATIC: Light, woody, fruity, sweet, with harmonic base notes that blend well to create your own sandalwood essential oil perfume.
- GREAT GIFT: With all of its health benefits and its many different uses our Hawaiian Sandalwood for body and hair is a great gift for anyone special in your life - they'll love our pure, premium quality and think of you every time.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care consult your physician.
Directions for Use
10 drops in a diffuser, 1 to 2 drops in your hand and run through damp hair, or 1 drop on warm pulse points. This light, woody, fruity, and sweet oil will surround you with a delicate and rich fragrance but don't use too much! If used lightly, the experience is soothing, relaxing, and grounding, clearing away negativity and focusing the mind while opening the heart.
Use two or three drops along with another carrier oil like coconut or jojoba oil to massage, treat scars, dry skin, sensitive, chapped, or oily skin. Sandalwood is also helpful with stretch marks. *These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
100% Pure essential oil of Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum) from Hawaii Organic Therapeutic Grade, 70% santalol