100% Pure Hawaiian Coffeeberry Coffee Fruit Extract, Brain Superfood Antioxidant (Non-GMO)
- LIQUID COFFEEBERRY ABSORBS FAST - Coffeeberry is a natural supplement packed with polyphenols that boost clarity on the job, with friends & family, working out, or volunteering. Our liquid formula delivers 11 times the chlorogenic acid of green coffee extracts.
- FEEL FOCUSED - Coffee fruit has been linked to healthy BDNF levels which support focus while playing strategy games like bridge, chess, Fortnite or League of Legends. Great for sports too, whether you're playing pickleball, tennis, golf or soccer.
- LOW CAFFEINE - Coffeeberry is naturally low in caffeine. 10 drops of extract (350mg) contains 3mg of caffeine. For comparison; 1 cup of decaf coffee has 5mg of caffeine.
- MORE ENERGY AND LOWER FATIGUE - Study participants that consumed coffee fruit extract and completed a series of demanding cognitive tasks, reported significantly lower levels of tiredness than those who did not receive a coffee fruit supplement.
- MADE IN HAWAII - Made from a limited harvest of Kona coffee fruit on the island of Hawaii. Grown by multi generations of family farms, no harsh chemicals or alcohol are involved in the extraction process, only water.
Ingredients: 100% pure Hawaiian Coffeeberry Coffee Fruit extract (Coffea arabica) which is a blend of whole dried Kona coffee fruit and purified water.
Supplement: One serving is 10 drops (350mg) Coffeeberry extract and we suggest starting with 3 to 5 drops. Add a few drops to your coffee, smoothie, açia bowl, cocoa or favorite food/beverage.
Topically / Skincare: Place one or two drops on skin along with jojoba or lotion. This product is very concentrated - a little goes a long way.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care consult your physician.
** Coffeeberry® brand coffee fruit products are manufactured under issued US and foreign patents and pending applications used under license from VDF Futureceuticals, Inc.