Hana Nai'a Aromatherapy Hawaii
100% Pure Hawaiian Coffeeberry® Coffee Fruit Extract (Coffea arabica)
- Antioxidant with 6 times more polyphenols than green bean coffee extract or Acai
- Easily incorporate to your daily routine as a dietary supplement by adding a few drops to your coffee or favorite beverage
- Promotes BDNF (Brain-derived neurotrophic factor) which is essential for learning, memory, and overall neurological support
- Clinically shown to improve metabolism and exercise recovery
- For troubled skin, add a few drops of pure Coffeeberry® extract to your face lotion or mask
- Made in Hawaii with 100% Kona Coffee
Hawaiian Coffeeberry® grows in the nutrient dense volcanic soil of Kona Hawai'i; It is truly natureʻs superfood! Protecting the precious bean inside, its red skin is rich in antioxidants that scavenge free radicals from the body, improve metabolism, exercise recovery, and support healthy brain function.
Ingredients: 100% pure Hawaiian Coffeeberry® Coffee Fruit extract (Coffea arabica) which is a blend of whole dried Kona coffee fruit and purified water.
Topically / Skincare: Place one or two drops on damaged skin along with jojoba or lotion. This product is very concentrated - a little goes a long way.
Dietary Supplement: One serving is 10 drops (350mg) Coffeeberry® extract and we suggest starting with 3 to 5 drops. Add a few drops to your coffee, smoothie, açia bowl, cocoa or favorite food/beverage for a powerful boost of antioxidants.
Low Caffeine: Coffeeberry® is naturally low in caffeine. Hawaiian Coffeeberry® Coffee Fruit extract contains 3mg of caffeine per 10 drops. For comparison; 1 cup of decaf coffee has 50mg of caffeine.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care consult your physician.
** Coffeeberry® brand coffee fruit products are manufactured under issued US and foreign patents and pending applications used under license from VDF Futureceuticals, Inc.